Sunday 5 January 2014

Lazy Sunday

Here are my first efforts for Life Book 2014. The first is a warm up piece, incorporating my aim for the year 
 and the second image is my Goddess with my word/s for the year (I have two); the first is Growth and the second, Healing, but I haven't added the second word yet.


I enjoyed making these, but rushed them a bit. I realise now that I have plenty of time and will take my time with the next class!
Settling in to my job even more now and I am happy there. I feel as if I'm doing something worthwhile, even if it's only in a small way. The weather has been a lot calmer today, but there's more of the stormy stuff to come.

 L and K visited with my gorgeous grandson again today, it's always a delight to see him, he's such a case and he makes me laugh the whole time he is here. We're so lucky to have him.

No comments: