Thursday 10 February 2011

Pea Soup

This is the view from the landing window just now. A right pea soup of a fog! It's been rolling along the valley all morning and just cleared enough for me to snap these images.
The top one is looking towards the sea and the bottom one inland. The sun is out there somewhere above and it could have been a nice day!
You can see that I have far too much time on my hands. My days are free until 4pm, when I leave to walk to my part-time evening job. I am applying for jobs left, right and centre, but no luck so far. However, Jonathan Cainer tells me that things will improve for Leo's this year, so there's hope yet! There's one job that I really hope I will get...it's something that I'm good at, the pay isn't fantastic, but it's more than I'm getting now and it's close to home, so no travelling expenses. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Greetings Nia!
I found your blog through the House of Art and wanted to say hello! First of all I want to state that I am so sorry to hear of you son's accident. I am glad he is well! Healing prayers sent your way. I believe his guardian angel was looking out for him that day=)! Second, I am sorry about the migrains. I know the pain. It's absolutly awful and hope you are feeling better.

I love your journal promps below. Beautiful and keep up the charming work! Thank you for the breathtaking photos. I live in an arid climate so I have not seen fog for years!

I will be a regular visitor=)!