Friday 19 October 2012

I have had such a bad week, mood-wise. I am feeling particularly low tonight and yesterday, all I could think of was Kevin; I want him back, I want our life together back. This pain is unbearable and I don't know what to do. My doctor has asked me to hang on a bit longer on Sertraline, but I keep trying to tell her, my heart is broken, that's why the anti-depressants are having no effect. Can you bring Kevin back? No, then stop treating me like an idiot and try listening to me. I have a broken, smashed-up heart. Kev and I won't grow old together and that hurts most of all.
I want to turn the clock back and get him to the doctor sooner, find the cancer before it invades his body and have him here, still.
What on earth do I do to get through this? How do other people do it?

No comments: