Tuesday 20 November 2012

Mermaid Doll Challenge

It's been a while since I even looked at this blog, let alone post something, but I am busier these days, which is A GOOD THING.
I see a lot of my lovely grandson, which is so good for me, it's almost a therapy...he's the only one who makes me smile. He has just come out of hospital unfortunately, because he's got Bronchiolitis. He was pyrexial also and needed to have oxygen on one occasion. God, that was so worrying, but I hear that it's quite common. Anyway, he's still coughing poor little man, but it can apparently take a while to clear up. I wish I could have had it instead of him.

My doll went off to Piper in Canada, here she is, in all her ugliness.


She's a Welsh mermaid of course. I haven't received my doll from Piper yet, but she has told me that it's on the way. I'm looking forward to seeing her!

After a prolonged dry spell in my world of art (art journalling to be precise), I am finally beginning to try again. This is a good thing, because I have been sad at my lack of imagination/inclination and was beginning to think that I had lost my mojo forever. Tentative steps....


No comments: