Friday 11 November 2011

I'm getting loads of fresh air these days, walking TJ at the beach. We even climbed a little way up the hill at the end but my knees wouldn't allow me to go further up. Brilliant view though!
TJ insists on a swim most days and even makes it across the river, where he stands, waiting for me to follow!
I'm currently training for my job at the hospital, where I'll be a part-time domestic. I have been officially trained in 'Washing up'. Obviously I've been doing it wrong for the last 45 years!! Joking aside, people still tend to look down on domestics, even now, but the job they do is extremely important and the hospital (and a million other places of work) would grind to a halt without the ancillary staff.
I'm exhausted after these last two weeks training and I've another week to go yet, then I'll be let loose. It's good to have a routine again and to be busy. 

No comments: