Wednesday 2 November 2011



A while ago, I joined a certain art group online. It was supposed to be a place for making art and talking about oneself, opening up and feeling safe. Disappointingly, it has turned out to be anything but and I have now left the group and am glad to see the back of it. So much bickering going on, just because one person (who shall remain nameless) wanted absolute power.
'She', along with her business partner had this really annoying 'cutesy' way of talking to each other and the other members and it seemed to me that we were all supposed to be doing the same. I don't have a problem with being part of a group, but I'm an individual and it was all getting far too 'twee' for my liking. Shame, 'cos the concept was a good one. 'Nuff said.


This is my induction week for my new job. Today was Manual Handling and I came from the class walking tall (good posture). I do try to improve my posture 'cos I know it would ease my particular wear-and-tear problems (we all seem to have those these days), but it's very difficult to change these old habits. Still, I will persevere. Holding my stomach in as I walk the dog?? I'm really trying, but have you seen my stomach???



No comments: