Sunday 18 December 2011

I can't really be that old??!!

Been talking online to some friends I met a long time ago...over 30 years to be precise. J and R posted this (very old) photo of me! I can't remember how old I was in this, between 17 and 20 I suppose? Anyway, once I got over the shock, I was quite pleased to see it and surprised at just how many memories came flooding back. Still don't remember this pic being taken though!
J and R may be visiting next week, weather permitting...and it will be great to see them again.
Carried on with some more painting today, even though I really wasn't in the mood. Consequently, I didn't do a good job of it and am now annoyed with myself for messing it up. I was full of ideas when I moved in here, but I have this feeling that I won't be living here for that long, so don't feel like spending lots of money on it. Trouble is, there's such a lot that needs doing...it really is in a state, and I should have looked at it more closely before I agreed to swap. But I couldn't stay in the old house, there were just too many memories there; too many triggers reminding me that Kev isn't here anymore.....
I do have some hope for the future though, I just don't know what I want to do with it yet!! 

No comments: