Sunday 25 December 2011

Christmas Day 2011

Well, it wasn't quite as bad as I thought it was going to be. I have been dreading it for so long...but it just kind of fell flat. And luckily only one or two people wished me a 'Merry Xmas', so I didn't get upset in public. But I miss you Kev, so much...


I went out on Friday with C, my sister, to meet some old friends. Two of them I hadn't seen for about 38 years. 38 YEARS!! 
We had a good time and R took some photos...here's my favourite
I was so pleased to see them and hope they come down again soon. 


I had to work tonight, but it was only for three hours and there wasn't too much to do, hardly any patients in on the wards I worked on. So strange to see the hospital so quiet!

I'm working on a piece for a swap on mixedmediaart.ning.com
It has to have a broken heart and a face on it, but can be made from anything (well, it has to go to Canada, to my swap partner, so has to fit in an envelope). This is it so far...

No comments: