Tuesday 27 December 2011

Yesterday I was feeling dizzy and nauseous. Today just dizzy and extremely tired. So I've missed two days work and obviously the pay that goes with it! Could have done without that. I wish there was a silver lining on my horizon...
I don't see anything good coming up (except of course for the baby due in the family next year), and have nothing to look forward to. I feel like it's time I took charge of my own destiny but haven't worked out either the method or the actual plan itself. I have never known what I really want to do. I'm artistic, lazy AND hardworking, moody and have a daft, slightly sarcastic sense of humour. I love kids, but only when they can be given back after a short period of time; love animals, but hate the messes they make. 
Ideally, I would like to be paid a great deal of money on a regular basis, for doing sod all. Any offers?

No comments: